Monday, June 12, 2006

Where are these kids now?

Yeah, I would love to know that. Fat chance I'm sure. I wanted to this post this on the last entry but for some reason it didn't work so here it is. Our Brownie picture. This picture was taken on Courtland St. One house from the end. Our troop leader's house. The girls holding the flag are left to right : Erika (?) and Stephanie Atkinson. I am in the top row flanked by a girl named Judy(?) and Angie Yearly. I am also in my SWEET lookin' pink pantsuit. Polyester of course. Carla is behind the flag (second from your right) in a yellow dress, brown hair and the goofiest smile! Okay back to mom blogging. Thanks for your indulgence....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

becky briggs in the left hand top corner. i think it is judy next.then angie yearly and holly and tammy burrer. i only know wendy ferry in the next row. second from the left. bottom flag holder, i can't remember. then darcy neher. i don't know the next girl at all. the next girl i should know, i just can't think of it right now. I am next carla stump handley. then i don't know. then, yes stephanie atkinson is holding the flag. cool memories

TL said...

I've got a picture of my from kindergarden graduation. I have no front teeth.

It's weird looking at myself and remembering my life from back then.