Thursday, July 13, 2006

Florida: circa 1971


Sad, but this is the LAST time I was ever in Florida. And I don't even remember it. My parents travelled alot...the photos tell me so. Some trips I remember, some not. Since we our going on vacation this year...I wanted to review what my childhood vacations were like. I want our kids to know how great it is that their parents are taking them to great places. But, as teens, they will not appreciate this until they are older. Looking at this picture of my mother and I on the beach in Florida makes me appreciate their willingness to go on vacation!
Actually, I had both of those towels in the picture still up until a few years ago when they weren't even worthy of "rags" status.
And what was up with my bathing suit? Must have been way to big for me. And where is my SUNSCREEN MOTHER???!
;0

3 comments:

Cory said...

How cute were you?

Davenholl said...

a whole heck of a lot cuter then than now! An ugly foe called cellulite has attacked those cuted suntanned legs! UH!

Davenholl said...

flirty, even then!